Enrollment is now closed for the 2013/2014 school year. Vilas Online School will not be accepting any new enrollments until spring of 2014.
Please note that Vilas Online School can only accept students that are 5 years old by August 1st of the current enrollment year.
Enrollment Instructions: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
New, first time applicants must follow steps 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Re-enrolling students please follow steps 1, 2 and 4.
Step 1: STUDENT APPLICATION ALL NEW and RE-ENROLLING APPLICANTS MUST FILL OUT AND SUBMIT. DO NOT PRINT
Step 2: VILAS ONLINE SCHOOL FORMS ALL NEW and RE-ENROLLING APPLICANTS MUST PRINT, SIGN, THEN FAX OR MAIL TO SCHOOL OFFICE. Must send a set of school forms for each child enrolling. PRINT ALL FORMS
Step 3: PERSONAL DOCUMENTS: NEW APPLICANTS ONLY MAKE 1 COPY OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING (All documents are REQUIRED from new students for enrollment.) AND FAX OR MAIL TO SCHOOL OFFICE.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Immunization record or Immunization Exemption Form
- Current Hearing and Vision Screening for grades: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th & 7th
- Kindergarten - 8th grade student: Send Final Report Card From Current School.
- Student’s TCAP (Transitional Colorado Assessment Program) results for previous year. If entering from out of state, please provide a copy of your state’s assessment program.
- Special Education Records: IEP (Individual Education Plan), ALP (Advanced Learning Plan), RTI (Response to Intervention), 504 or GT (Gifted and Talented) if applicable.
- Vilas Online School Student Policies and Contract Form (please read, print and return the Student Contract)
Step 5: SEND ALL STEP 2, STEP 3, and STEP 4 FORMS and DOCUMENTS IN:
Fax, or Mail all forms and documents from Steps 2, 3, and 4 to:
Fax to: Mail to:
(719) 523-4299 Vilas Online School
Attn: Michelle Chick Attn: Michelle Chick
PO Box 727
Vilas, CO 81087
DO NOT EMAIL! EMAIL DOES NOT PROVIDE A SECURE TRANSMISSION FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!