Enrollment is now open for the 2014-2015 school year.
Please note that Vilas Online School can only accept students who are 5 years old by August 1st of the current enrollment year.
Enrollment Instructions: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
New, first time applicants must follow steps 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Re-enrolling students please follow steps 1, 2, 4 and 5.
Step 1: STUDENT APPLICATION All new and re-enrolling applicants must complete and submit the student application. Click HERE to complete the student application online.
Step 2: VILAS ONLINE SCHOOL FORMS All new and re-enrolling applicants must PRINT, SIGN, AND FAX/MAIL the Vilas Online School Forms to the school office. You must send a set of school forms for each child enrolling. Click HERE To PRINT ALL FORMS.
Step 3: PERSONAL DOCUMENTS: New applicants need to make one copy of each of the following documents and submit by fax or mail to the school office:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Immunization record or Immunization Exemption Form
- Current Hearing and Vision Screening for grades: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th & 7th
- Kindergarten - 8th grade student: Send Final Report Card From Current School.
- Student’s TCAP (Transitional Colorado Assessment Program) results for previous year. If entering from out of state, please provide a copy of your state’s assessment program.
- Special Education Records: IEP (Individual Education Plan), ALP (Advanced Learning Plan), RTI (Response to Intervention), 504 or GT (Gifted and Talented) if applicable.
Step 4: STUDENT CONTRACT FORM All applicants need to print the student contract, sign the form, and return it to the office by fax or mail.
- Vilas Online School Student Policies and Contract Form (please read, print and return this Student Contract)
Step 5: Fax or mail ALL STEP 2, STEP 3, and STEP 4 FORMS and DOCUMENTS
Fax to: Mail to:
(719) 523-4299 Vilas Online School
Attn: Linda Flores Attn: Linda Flores
PO Box 727
Vilas, CO 81087
EMAIL DOES NOT PROVIDE A SECURE TRANSMISSION FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! Please do not email your personal information.